Sales Estimator I – (Experienced In Residential Construction Sales)
Would you like to work for a young and thriving company with plenty of room for growth? Join our team!
Deska Services is a rapidly growing regional leader in Foundation Repair and Waterproofing growing an average of 44% each year, over the last 9 years!
Deska Services is seeking experienced and motivated top-of-the line Project Consultants (Field Sales Estimators) to join our Team.
Our Inspectors meet with potential customers to determine the customers’ concerns, estimate, and sell projects by offering solutions to resolve the customers’ foundation issues.
While self-generated leads are encouraged, we generate, provide, and schedule lead appointments.
- Conduct on-site inspections; diagnose water intrusion, foundation, basement, and crawl space issues
- Educate owners on the issues in their properties and provide solutions for their concerns and issues
- Estimate the repairs and provide homeowners with reasonable proposals
- Close sales with customers on site
- Meet / exceed established sales goals
- Commitment to continually improve and execute the sales process
- Have a positive attitude to all opportunities
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Accurate, timely follow-up, and reporting
- Must have one year prior construction knowledge and experience (residential real estate, home inspection, or home improvement experience accepted)
- Strong work ethic and high integrity
- Proficient working with computer software
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong listening, follow-up, and closing skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to pass a background check and valid driver’s license
- Must be comfortable with a commission-based compensation structure
- Must be comfortable going into crawl space areas down to 30″ in height
Physical Requirements: Ability to carry, climb, crawl, and crouch as necessary to access required areas.