The team at Deska Services takes the health and well-being of our customers as well as our team members very seriously. We are taking a cautious approach to the coronavirus (COVID-19) including all precautions recommended by the CDC to include 6′ distance, wearing gloves and masks. Our vehicles are equipped with hand sanitizer. Our office staff is minimal and we have reduced the number of technicians going into the field.
Professional Foundation Repair
and Waterproofing Services
Deska Foundation Repair & Basement Waterproofing provides a variety of residential and commercial property services for owners that are suffering from basement or crawl space water issues and foundation problems. We also provide a range of services for building and property managers including repairs as well as interior and exterior property maintenance. Since 2012 we have worked directly with property owners to solve the problems their homes and buildings are suffering from.
Our team offers a wide range of services to a number of different client types from commercial building managers to residential property managers and insurance companies. We offer design-build services, service calls, and a variety of turn-key contract services with a seamless work order request system set up to take the problem out of the unit managers hands and schedule directly with the tenant to quickly resolve the issue.
Crawl Space Repair
Poor Drain flow
Why Choose Deska?
- We offer high quality and professional results.
- We are easy to work with and provide clear, honest communication.
- We are transparent about everything we do which causes fewer headaches and less effort on the customer’s end.
- We offer competitive pricing for all of our work.
- We are efficient and work quickly to save you time.
- We offer complete records of all work done.
- We offer reduced liability for property owners.
All of this adds an extra level of peace of mind so our customers know they are getting the correct work done quickly.
We are members of associations in the Virginia, Maryland, and DC areas including:
- NARPM Member – National Association of Residential Property Managers
- ASCE – Association of Society of Civil Engineers
- NVAR – Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- NSPE – National Society of Professional Engineers
Our team is licensed to work in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia under the following licenses:
- Virginia Professional Engineering License
- Maryland Professional Engineering License
- Maryland MHIC License – 119947
- Virginia Class A Contracting License — #2705150737, Master Plumbing License, Master Gas Fitting License, Master Electrical License
- Washington DC Professional Engineering License
- Washington DC Contracting License — 410517000151