Licensed Structural Engineer (P.E.) / Designer / Inspector II
Would you like to work for a young and thriving company with plenty of room for growth? Join our team!
Deska Services is a rapidly growing regional leader in Foundation Repair and Waterproofing growing an average of 44% each year, over the last 9 years!
Deska Services is seeking experienced and motivated top-of-the line Licensed Structural Engineers to join our Team.
The engineer is responsible for visiting and performing engineering evaluations of commercial and residential properties relating to foundation repair, waterproofing, and structural issues. The engineer is responsible for designing and drafting structural repairs.
- Must be familiar with general construction practices
- Valid Virginia P.E. license and a minimum of 3 years of structural design experience – Maryland and/or Washington DC P.E. licenses is a plus
- Thorough attention to detail
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to explain and educate clients regarding issues and repairs
- Ability to design waterproofing and foundation repairs
- Ability to draft in AutoCAD
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Proficient working with computer software
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to pass a background check and valid driver’s license
- Must be comfortable going into crawl space areas down to 30″ in height
Physical Requirements: Ability to carry, climb, crawl, and crouch as necessary to access required areas.