Would you like to work for a young and thriving company with plenty of room for growth? Join our team!
Deska Services is a rapidly growing regional leader in Foundation Repair and Waterproofing growing an average of 44% each year, over the last 9 years!
Deska Services is seeking an experienced bookkeeper to join our fast paced and driven team. The position is based out of our Alexandria office and is a full-time position.
We are seeking a professional and reliable bookkeeper to perform the following:
- Data entry
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Account reconciliations
- Prepare routine detailed reports for data analysis and tracking
- Maintain accounting records and files
- Provide financial management information to the team and manager
- Perform other administrative duties upon request
The candidate should be able to work independently and as a team member to accomplish the goals of the organization.
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficient with QuickBooks desktop
- One year minimum of bookkeeping experience
- Thorough attention to detail
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- The candidate must be self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and team player
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to pass a background check