Project Technician II – (Moderate Waterproofing / Structural Repair Experience)
Would you like to work for a young and thriving company with plenty of room for growth? Join our team!
Deska Services is a rapidly growing regional leader in Foundation Repair and Waterproofing growing an average of 44% each year, over the last 9 years!
Deska Services is seeking motivated and professional foundation repair / waterproofing technicians with moderate construction experience.
Candidates must be able to diagnose and repair common foundation problems and install drainage systems, sump pumps, and concrete with minimal supervision. Candidates must be competent in light plumbing and carpentry. Ability to drive a truck with trailer is preferred.
- Three years waterproofing / structural repair experience
- Driver’s license in good standing
- Speak clear and fluent English, Spanish is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all types of customers
- Ladder use up to 20FT
- Pick up and carry up to 75lbs