Engineering Evaluation Cost
There is a $375 engineering evaluation fee that includes the following:
- Site visit by experienced licensed professional engineer
- Verbal background of the site observations
- Specific description of the problem
- Specific diagnosis or "next steps" if required for proper diagnosis to be performed
- Rating of the issue from "aesthetic", "structural", to "critical safety"
- General repair or follow-up recommendations
If a signed and sealed professional engineer's report is desired detailing the observations and recommendations above this costs an additional $200.
Why Do Customers Turn to Deska Services?Professional | Quality Results | Easy to Use | Clear & Honest Communication | Transparency | Time-saving | Less Effort and Headaches | Cost-efficient | Complete Records | Reduced Liability | Peace of Mind