Engineering & Specialty Contracting Services
Deska Services is a licensed professional engineering, specialty structural contractor, and general service contracting company. Our range of services varies from structural engineering design, structural repair, foundation underpinning, and waterproofing.
Deska Services staff includes licensed structural engineers, class A building technical, commercial, and residential contractors, construction managers, and skilled tradesmen with numerous specialty certifications. We pride ourselves on our diverse range of in-house skills compared to most general or specialty contractors. When necessary, we do have a select group of affiliate subcontractors for super specialized skillsets to meet contract requirements.
Deska Services culture embraces that the estimated value of the project should equal or exceed the final project cost and we consistently are able to come in at or under budget on 92% of our projects.
Why Deska Services?
At Deska Services, we’ve made a name for ourselves through our “we do what we say we’re going to do” culture and our dedication to our strict quality control procedures and training. Our project management approach is based on our clients’ vision and end goals depending on their unique situation and timeline. Our responsiveness and convenience to work with is second to none, along with our positive attitudes guided by our culture, make getting the project done right – Every Time, with minimal effort from our clients and partners.
We strive to always provide prompt and clear communication and to always keep our clients informed on a “real-time” basis. In order to provide the optimal service and solution, Deska Services always has professionally licensed engineers on staff for technical and field support to make sure the project is performed correctly.
Deska Services, LLC was founded in 2012 by Brian E. Deska, P.E. and is a small/micro certified business located in Alexandria, Virginia. Brian is a licensed Professional Engineer and is involved in, and has experience in all levels of the companies technical and business activities. Brian’s initial background was in the general construction and specialty metal fabrication industry and then he proceeded to study and practice structural design and inspection prior to founding Deska Services.
Licenses & Specialty Certifications
- Virginia Professional Engineering License No.: 0402051984
- Maryland Professional Engineering License No.: 36550
- Virginia Class A Contracting License No.: 2705150737
- Washington DC Contracting License No.: 410517000151
- Commercial Building License
- Residential Building License
- Master Plumbing License
- Master Gas Fitting License
- Master Electrical License
- B. Chance Helical Pier Certified
- B. Chance Push Pier Certified
- B. Chance Helical Pull-down Micropile Certified
- Fortress Stabilization Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Certified
- Emecole Foundation Flatwork and Reinforcement Certified
- Emecole Crack Injection Certified
- Emecole Concrete, Pavers, and Brick Sealer Certified
- Emecole Drainage Systems Certified
- Emecole Crawl Space Encapsulation Certified
- Back-flow Certified
- PMII Mold Remediation Certified
- PMII Commercial Mold Inspection Certified
- Commercial General Liability - $1,000,000.00 - per occurrence
- General Liability Umbrella - $5,000,000.00
- Automobile Liability - $1,000,000.00 - per occurrence
- Workers Compensation - $100,000.00 - per occurrence
- Virginia Unemployment Insurance - per statute
- Bonding - Available upon request
Why Do Customers Turn to Deska Services?Professional | Quality Results | Easy to Use | Clear & Honest Communication | Transparency | Time-saving | Less Effort and Headaches | Cost-efficient | Complete Records | Reduced Liability | Peace of Mind